Whittlebury Park is looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-motivated leader with a passion for guest satisfaction and previous experience in a high quality fast paced establishment. As Assistant Food & Beverage Manager you will lead by example and demonstrate to your team how to exceed guest expectations and ensure they have a memorable experience. This role is an exciting and varied position covering all areas of the Estate where no two days will be the same.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Previous management / team leader
- Knowledgeable in bar, restaurant and events
- Able to create and manage rotas
- Inspiring approachable coach and positive mentor to the F&B team
- Excellent verbal and written English
The food and beverage department at Whittlebury Park spans the estate with restaurants and bars in multiple buildings, catering for guests from our hotel residents, to golf members, wedding guests to conference delegates.
Salary: £27k – £31k based on experience
This role is known internally as an S1 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy (Full time staff only)
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Staff canteen with free staff meals (currently paused whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.