The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-motivated leader with a passion for guest satisfaction and at least 2 years previous experience in a high quality fast paced establishment. The food and beverage department at Whittlebury Park spans the estate with restaurants and bars in multiple buildings, catering for guests from our hotel residents, to golf members, wedding guests to conference delegates.
As Assistant Food & Beverage Manager you will lead by example and demonstrate to your team how to exceed guest expectations and ensure they have a memorable experience. This role is an exciting and varied position covering all areas of the Estate where no two days will be the same.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Previous management in high volume restaurants
- Knowledge and experience in restaurant and/or events
- Able to create and manage rotas
- Inspiring and approachable coach and positive mentor to the F&B team
- Excellent verbal and written English
£27,000 – £31,000 based on experience. Full time - 45 hours per week (9 hour shifts, may be required to work longer when busy, any 5/7 days per week).
Here at Whittlebury we have a fantastic range of benefits available to our staff. Some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership - Use of our Hi-tech gym and pool
- Free staff meals on duty, including Pepsi on tap
- Cashback on essential healthcare
- Employee awards
- Enhanced pension contributions
Discounts also available on: Food & Beverage (up to 50%), Spa products and treatments, hotel stays, Virgin experience days and new cars.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below