Main Objectives & Job Role:
To build a good working team relationship with your colleagues, and assist with the day to day running of the Whittlebury Spa, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Main Area of Responsibility:
- Performing treatments to the highest standard and delivered with the utmost professionalism
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional
- Working towards retail targets and upselling products
- Continually develop product knowledge with various brands such as, Elemis, Espa and Jessica
- Working with an enthusiastic and motivated attitude when dealing with clients, guests and colleagues
- Flexibility with working both during the week and weekends
- Full training can be provided
Starting at £10 per hour
- Monthly product incentives
- Westfield Health Care Plan
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and Some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x Salary death in service policy (Full time staff only)
- Staff canteen with free staff meals
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
Essential Qualifications: NVQ Level two and three, BTEC, NVQ Level two and a massage course and qualification in massage.
Desired Qualifications: Elemis, Espa, Jessica manicure and pedicure, Jessica GELeration
Desired Experience: Previous role in beauty or spa. Experience working with guests in the Spa or beauty environment
Essential & Desired Attitude: Positive attitude, willingness, being open to new ideas, good time keeping and desire to learn
Applicants will need to drive due to rural location.
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below