We are looking for passionate and driven Beauty Therapists to join The Day Spa team. We offer over 20 internal training courses there is an excellent opportunity to continually develop and build on your beauty skills and knowledge! With amazing rates of pay of salaries starting £19,600 and increasing after 1 year of service!
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND JOB ROLE:
The position of the Spa Therapist is there to provide a service of excellence & high quality to all clients and guests visiting the treatment suite.
The Spa is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Spa Therapists to become part of this motivated and professional team.
Candidates will be ideally trained to Beauty NVQ Level 2 or equivalent with the opportunity to gain additional skills to help progress their career. Previous experience would be beneficial however isn’t required
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Performing treatments to the highest standard, working towards retail targets and upselling products
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional
- Continually develop product knowledge with various brands such as, Elemis, Espa and Jessica
- Working with an enthusiastic and motivated attitude when dealing with clients, guests and colleagues.
- Ensure flexibility with working patterns to meet the ever-changing needs of the business. We have a variety of both full time and part time positions available ranging from 24-40 hours per week
- Monthly product incentives
- (5%) commission from retail products sold
- Westfield Health Care Plan
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Spa and Gym membership
- Discounts on overnight stays, spa days, treatments and much more
- Up to 33% discounts on new cars (Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep)
- Free monthly massage
- PLUS much more
- Training in Elemis, Espa or Jessica, Reflexology
- Previous role in salon or spa
- Ideally able to drive, due to location