We’re delighted to be awarded the mia (Meeting Industry Association) AIM GOLD accreditation. This is the highest level of venue accreditation in the industry and is only held by 32 venues in the country.
Whittlebury Hall is the only AIM Gold accredited venue in Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire.
Aim Gold accredited venues provide first class facilities with the very highest level of services. Exceptional catering using the highest quality ingredients and equipment is provided. You can expect service delivered by friendly, efficient and helpful staff, well trained with an eye for detail. Prices fairly reflect the quality of the venue and the service.
To further celebrate acheiving AIM Gold accreditation, did you know from just £45 per person Day Delegate Packages and £145 per person 24HR* we now offer bookers our exclusive GOLD Delegate packages, see these exclusive packages below;
GOLD DAY DELEGATE PACKAGE - From £45 per person*
- A dedicated award-winning member of our Conference and Events Team to assist the running of your event
- Use of fully-equipped Training Room with plasma screen or LCD projector, screen and flipchart
- Fast (1GB), free and unlimited Wi-Fi
- 1 Complimentary syndicate room (If required at time of booking)
- Still and sparkling water within the meeting room
- Unlimited 'top notch' refreshments to include speciality tea, hot chocolate, bean to cup coffee and soft drinks
- Champions breakfast – Egg, sausage and bacon rolls on arrival
- Hero’s fruit basket in the meeting room
- Mid-morning homemade cookies and freshly made savoury pastries
- Three-course buffet lunch in Astons restaurant or finger buffet working lunch in your meeting room with unlimited soft drinks
- Afternoon selection of mini desserts from our pastry kitchen. Also sweet treats to include bonbons and 'pick n mix'.
- Complimentary car parking
GOLD 24HR DELEGATE PACKAGE - From £145 per person*
All of the above and including;
- Three-course ‘Victorious’ private dining experience with candelabras (subject to availability)
- Full use of The Leisure Club, including 19m swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic en-suite bedroom
- Full English and Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary club bedroom upgrade and full use of The Day Spa facilities and Heat and Ice Experiences – VIP organiser only
For more information about our accreditation, venue facilities and our exclusive new Gold packages, contact our Conference and Events team on 01327 850490