MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
- Clean and prepare vegetables from raw.
- Clean and prepare fish, meat and poultry.
- Keep work surfaces and areas clean and tidy.
- Collect and put away General Stores and Food Stores items.
- Assistant in the setting up of banqueting buffets, hot and cold.
- Cook and prepare food for all Food and Beverage outlets under supervision.
- Ensure all food items are date stamped.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- To adhere to the company's procedures on health, safety, security and hygiene.
- Full awareness and compliance with the fire evacuation, and security procedures for the Hotel.
- Reporting any accidents and potential hazards to the Department Head.
- To attend any internal or external courses that management may deem beneficial.
- To be alive to new ideas and systems which could benefit the department or Hotel.
- To help and advise new staff on all aspects and standards in all job activities.
MAINTAINING IMAGE OF THE HOTEL
- To be smart in appearance and courteous at all times, and to act as an ambassador of the Hotel.
- To be punctual for duty at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable requests made by management.
- To be flexible in the duties required by you, by assisting in another department if requested to by Department Head.
To fill out an application form click link below: