Main Objective & Job Role:
You will be given full training and support by our experienced manager and team to develop the skills and attributes, you know you already have, to the level of our award winning 3AA rosette restaurant.
We will fill your desire to understand everything about delivering service excellence, from where our produce comes from, how our head chef selects and prepares our dishes, where our wines are from and why they are selected for our menu. Professional wine experts will visit Murrays team to train and develop your wine knowledge at our site, six times a year adding more to your development.
You will receive one on one training from the beginning, be given all the working tools and support you require and, most importantly, we will set you up for success.
If you are an inquisitive hospitality professional who is looking to immerse and develop yourself into fine dining then we want to hear from you.
Main Area of Responsibility:
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager and team to deliver a flawless level of personal and professional service
- Continuous coaching and encouragement will be given to you, ensuring guest questions about all food and beverage on offer are answered with sufficient confidence and knowledge
- Through training and briefings you will work to and maintain the high standards set by the restaurant manager
- Up-serving – Through knowledge of our product, making suggestions based on the guests preferences and choices, to create unforgettable dining experiences every time
- As part of the fine dining team you will be taking our guests on the culinary journey that can only be Murrays
- We will ensure that you receive one on one training from the beginning, be given all the working tools and support you require and, most importantly, we will set you up for success
Salary: £23,063 per annum, full time - plus service charge (100% of the service charge is shared amongst the team). Plus you will be paid overtime if worked.
Here at Whittlebury we have a fantastic range of benefits available to our staff. Some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership - Use of our Hi-tech gym and pool
- Free staff meals on duty, including Pepsi on tap
- Cashback on essential healthcare
- Employee awards
- Enhanced pension contributions
Discounts also available on: Food & Beverage (up to 50%), Spa products and treatments, hotel stays, Virgin experience days and new cars.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below