Main Objective & Job Role
We are looking for an experienced Waiter/Waitress (fine dining background) required for an opportunity to work in our prestigious 3AA rosette restaurant located inside our 4star hotel in Northamptonshire.
A desire to know everything. From where our produce comes from, how our head chef selects and prepares our dishes, where our wines come from and why they were selected for our menu. We are looking for an inquisitive hospitality professional who is looking to immerse themselves in our fine dining setting.
Main Area of Responsibility
- · Assisting the Restaurant Manager and team to deliver a flawless level of personal and professional service.
- · Ensuring all guests questions about all food and beverage on offer are answered with sufficient confidence and knowledge.
- · Working to and maintaining the high standards set by the restaurant manager and in his absence, head waiter.
- · Ensuring the guests journey within the hotel and restaurant is one to remember.
- · Up-serving – Through knowledge of the product making suggestions based on the guests preferences and choices which will improve the individual’s experience.
Salary: £23,400 per annum
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy (Full time staff only) -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below