After the excitement of their big day at Whittlebury we asked Xuefeng and Jamie a few questions about them and their wedding preparations...
- Your first date:
How we met – first date …where and when - was it love at first sight?
We first met on his 21st birthday and our first date was at Donington Park Circuit
- The proposal At our house on 24th Nov 2017
- The dress was …… Ronald Joyce Hanna
- The suits were Roberto Cavalli
- Our budget was spent on …… Mostly the stunning wedding venue Whittlebury hall
- Planning is the key to a stress free wedding.
The idea/plan that really worked for us was …… Preparing the decorations ourselves
- The important things you were looking for in choosing your wedding venue
We are not into the barn/farm style of venue and after viewing about 10 venues we decided Whittlebury was the one for us. It gave us a very good impression when we first saw it. We love how spacious and stunning the whole venue is and our wedding co-ordinator was super helpful. Also having Lincoln there playing the piano during our ceremony was a bonus.
- Wedding specialists we chose to complete the look and our ideas were ……
Florist - Aflora and Luxegifts
Cake - JP Cards & Cakes
DJ – UKDJ (Whittlebury resident DJ)
Hari - Charlotte Chartell Hair and Make-Up
Makeup - Killer Contourz-MUA
Photographer – Monia photo
Videoprapher - Paul Demeter
- The best Part of the day was …… The whole day was prefect and we love every single part of it so it’d hard to pick a favourite
- If we could give one tip to other couples it would be …… Enjoy your wedding day as it goes very fast
- Testimonial: Choose Whittlebury as your wedding venue and you will not regret it
Name: Jamie & Xuefeng Routley Date of Wedding: 21st Jun 2019