Class Booking Guidelines
- Please attend classes which are at a suitable level for you - refer to level guide
- Members can book up to one week in advance e.g. for a class next Monday you can book from midnight on the prior Monday.
- A maximum of two Fitsteps classes can be booked each week
- Places are limited for our more popular classes, but a reserve list is in operation for all classes - we will contact you should a place become available
- Members can only book classes for themselves online - but you can call us on 01327 850450 to book up to two other people to attend a class
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel your booking online as this will automatically free up a space for oothers to book
- If a class needs to be cancelled by The Leisure Club, you will be notified by email to your registered email address. The Leisure Club team will give you as much notice as possible of cancellations, should the need to cancel a class arise.
Class booking procedure
- Go to:www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/timetable
- You can search for classes by the day of the week you’d like to attend using the drop down arrow (circled in red on the right)
- Once you have found a class to book, press ‘Book Class’ as indicated by the red arrow below
- You will be asked to login to your account
To log in / register for an account
- Members without an existing online account will need to register using a valid email address and follow the registration process
- For members with an existing online account, simply enter your details to access your accounts
New users only
- Once you have registered, click on the link to book a class ‘Please click here to login’ as shown by the red arrow
- You will be returned to the 'Log in' page
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the page below to confirm and book your selected class
- You can also view other sessions (of the same class type) should you wish to select a different class time / day
- The class you are booking, is indicated by the blue dot as indicated by the green circle below
- To book your chosen class, click ‘Book Now’ in the bottom right hand corner, circled in red
- Once your booking is made, you will see the message below and an email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address. Your booking is complete.
- If your class is fully booked, you will see the message below informing you that you have been placed on the ‘Reserve List’. If a space becomes available a member of The Leisure Club team will contact you.
Cancelling a booked class
- If you need to cancel a booking, this can be done quickly and easily online by following the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Click on ‘My Account’ as shown by the red arrow below. Your class bookings are stored in the ‘Your Class Bookings’ area of your account, circled in red