MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
Our Agents are responsible for the delivery of a “best in class” sales operation, through striving to exceed customer expectations by demonstrating true passion for our business in order to deliver great guest experiences, whilst ensuring our company mission, vision and values are at the heart of everything we do.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To take incoming reservation calls and ensure that our revenue is maximised through use of yield and up-selling.
- To ensure that all reservations are accurately inputted into Visual One and Visual One Spa in a timely manner and confirmed to the guest in writing.
- To respond to email and telephone call back enquiries sent to the reservations inbox within the agreed timelines of the department
- To respond to Live Chat enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Processing of gift voucher sales either from telephone bookings or from our online shop.
- To liaise with other hotel departments concerning special or dietary requests
- To be conversant with Visual One Spa to enable taking of treatment reservations.
- At all times you must be familiar with all promotions, offers and advertising relating to Room Sales and Spa treatments.
- To perform any other reasonable task/duty asked of you by the Management team
- To attend training as requested
- Be fully aware of reservations monthly targets; upsell, test calls and call stats
- Be responsible for actively selling all relative products to potential customers
- You will be a team player and a thrive in a busy working environment
- You will be highly motivated with a keen eye for customer service