Main Objectives & Job Role
To provide a high standard of service to all our guests in all food and beverage areas in a warm, friendly, unobtrusive, efficient and professional manner.
To ensure the smooth running of the food and beverage outlets by working safely with team members collaboratively.
To maximise sales by being knowledgeable of all our offerings in the department and around the estate, being able to offer and promote these to our guests to maximise their experience.
Promote Whittlebury Park and its facilities to all guests.
Main Area of Responsibility
- To focus on the daily operations of the food and beverage outlets, maintaining a high standard of service and customer care in a clean, friendly and relaxed environment.
- Preparing areas for service, cleaning cutlery, crockery and glassware, moving and laying tables and handling table linen.
- Dealing with guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcoming guests and preparing and delivering efficient service of food and beverages
- Cleaning of areas front and back of house to make a good impression, and to stay safe and hygienic
- Areas of work can include restaurants, bars, spa, weddings, banquets, estate events
- Hours of work are variable and normally include weekend, evening and holiday periods
- Full training can be provided
Salary: Starting salary of £9 per hour/£18,720 per annum, increasing to £9.62 per hour/£20,009.60 per annum after completing a successful probationary period of 3 months.
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy (Full time staff only) -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals (currently paused whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below