Main Area of Responsibility:
- Spa Therapists will continue training and development journey with renowned International brand ESPA
- Perform ESPA Essential treatments in line with 5* standards
- Train in and perform advanced treatments including Bamboo Massage, Balinese Massage, Pre Natal, Mindful Massage, Deep Muscle Massage
- Focus on self-development and keep up to date with treatment protocols and new product launches
- You will have the opportunity to train in new treatments, including; advanced facials, Mii manicures and pedicures and dermaplaning
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and in keeping with professional standards
- Therapists will offer aftercare and retail recommendations at the end of treatments linked to supporting your guest’s well-being and individual concerns
- Therapists will work towards retail targets set and in turn be rewarded with product incentives
- Working with an enthusiastic and motivated attitude when dealing with both guests and colleagues
- Recognised Beauty Therapy qualification (e.g NVQ Level 2&3, BTEC, CIDESCO)
- Trained in ESPA Essentials
- Further advanced ESPA treatment training is advantageous but not essential as training will be a continuous part of your role
- Mii Manicure and Pedicure training advantageous but not essential
- Experience in providing facial, body, manicure or pedicure treatments is desired
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Passion for the beauty and spa industry and desire to deliver the most exceptional treatment experience to your guests
£10.63 per hour / £22,110 per annum.
Full and part time roles available. Further details and information can be discussed prior to interview stage.
Hours of Work:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's: 8.45am - 5.15pm.
Fridays, Saturday, Sunday and Monday's: 9.45am - 6.15pm.
Spa Therapist Benefits:
- Monthly ESPA product incentives
- Free Spa use
- Friends and Family Spa discount
- Westfield Health Care Plan
- 28 days holiday per annum for full time employees
Here at Whittlebury we have a fantastic range of benefits available to our staff. Some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership - Use of our Hi-tech gym and pool
- Free staff meals on duty, including Pepsi soda on tap
- Cashback on essential healthcare
- Employee awards
- Enhanced pension contributions
Discounts also available on: Food & Beverage (up to 50%), Spa products and treatments, hotel stays, Virgin experience days and new cars.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below