Dermaplaning is a manual, facial skin exfoliation treatment using a scalpel. This safely and efficiently removes the dry, dead skin cells sitting on the surface of the skin along with vellus hairs (also known as peach fuzz). The treatment is perfect for anyone experiencing dryness, dullness, tired or ‘textured’ skin. This treatment includes Dermaplaning and a tailored treatment mask with scalp massage. The treatment instantly reveals a smoother, healthier and brighter complexion.
This treatment is suitable for both men and women, even those pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please do not use any retinols or have any facial hair removal 7 days prior to your treatment
Please be aware after your treatment you will need to avoid the following:
- Applying make up for 24 hours
- The use of swimming pools and jacuzzi’s for at least 3 days
- Sunbeds or excessive sun exposure for at least 3 days
- The use of retinols and exfoliators for 7 days
- The use of saunas and steam rooms for 7 days
- All other facial treatments for at least 14 days
Please ensure you are wearing and SPF for 7 days after.