-We first met on a night out 11 years ago, lived together for 10 years and had 2 beautiful children Harry and Poppy.
- Lewis finally asked me to marry him on Christmas Day 2016, he placed my ring in my cracker so that when I pulled it, it fell out and then I looked to see him down on one knee, it was very unexpected and a lovely moment as our children were also there to share it. Obviously I said “yes” :-))
- my dress was from bridal boutique in Kings Lynn and it was the last of many dresses that I tried and I fell in love with it straight away, it was a Stella York dress and it was beautiful
- the suits were navy blue and were hired from Robert Goddards , our son Harry’s suit was from next And matched the others
- our budget was spent on the venue, photographer, flowers and decorations
- we gave ourselves long enough to plan everything and just go with the flow, with the help of family and friends it all came together perfectly and also we couldn’t of done it without Janine guiding us through every step, Micheal being there whenever needed on the day and the whole team at whittlebury. Everyone was amazing and made our day perfect.
- we had a spa weekend at whittlebury hall and had already seen the venue then, but we returned on one of your open days and fell in love with it straight away, it’s so beautiful and being in the countryside around us also. We didn’t even look anywhere else as we knew it had to be whittlebury and we don’t have one regret about having it at whittlebury, we can’t wait to return next year for a spa weekend and look around again as it feels like a part of us now.
- hockey’s did our amazing cake and we had so many comments on how nice it was and some even said it was the best they had seen and tasted, we had to agree , we didn’t have much left over, says it all.
We used secret garden for our table arrangements and they were all beautiful.
Julianna did our bouquets and buttonholes and they were also all so beautiful and exactly what I asked for.
Mark Fraser took all our wedding photos and they are all perfect and beautiful, we were so happy with the outcome of them all and he’s captured some lovely moments.
Whittlebury did all our food and it was delicious. Everything honestly was perfect .
- I’m not sure I can say what the best part of the day was as it was all perfect! Seeing all our loved ones together having a good time and our children, all looking so happy to share our special day. Finally becoming Mrs Chapman after so long :-)
- our tip would be- try not to stress, go with the flow and enjoy every minute as it’s over in a flash!
- Having our wedding at Whittlebury Park was the best thing we ever did, it was such a perfect day in every way. Everyone commented on what a beautiful venue it was and how lovely the day was, the whole team were amazing and made sure everything went to plan. We wouldn’t of had such a perfect day without the team behind it. Thank you so much :-)
Natasha and Lewis Chapman
Mark Fraser Photography markfraserphotography.co.uk