Summary of important information
The Leisure Club is open to existing members only.
For all new membership enquiries please complete our online form here and the membership team will add you to the waiting list.
From 1st August 2021 we will be reverting back to our original guest pass policy.
We understand that members are keen to bring in family and friends and we are pleased to confirm that members can continue to bring in guests from 1st August.
Please see our guest pass policy below;
- All guests must be over 16
- Members will be able to bring a maximum of 2 guests for £10 per person
- All guests must be accompanied with a member
- All guests must pay a £10 guest fee or use a valid Leisure Club guest pass
- A £10 guest fee will allow guests to use the gym, swim and participate in a class
- Any heat and ice upgrade is subject to availability and upgrade fee on the day
- All guests will be required to complete a medical form on arrival
The Leisure Club Opening Times
Monday – 6.30am – 10.00pm
Tuesday – 6.30am – 10.00pm
Wednesday – 6.30am – 10.00pm
Thursday – 6.30am – 10.00pm
Friday – 6.30am – 10.00pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 8.00pm
Sunday – 8.00am – 8.00pm
Children’s swim sessions from 11th September
Children’s swim sessions will be at the following times;
- Saturday 8.00am - 9.00am
- Saturday 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Sunday 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Members must book a children’s swim session on the members booking app
- Members only need to book themselves onto the session and then they can attend adhering to the ratios as follows:
One member to a maximum of 2 children (under the age of 3)
One member to a maximum of 3 children (over the age of 3)
- The charge will be £3.00 per child, per swim
- Members bringing any guests over the age of 16 will be charged the standard £10.00 guest fee
- Ensure all swimming pool rules are adhered to including no running, jumping or diving into the pool and no shouting
- Please be respectful of other Leisure Club members who will be swimming the length of the pool and give way to these members at all times
- Children are not permitted in the sauna, steam room or Jacuzzis
- When the session ends please be prompt in leaving the pool area
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and when using the changing rooms
What we have communicated with members recently
The latest member email can be viewed below by clicking on the link and can also be viewed on the members booking app;
- Members email sent 16th September 2021 - https://mailchi.mp/whittlebury.com/yoga-starting-from-october-at-the-leisure-club
- Members email sent 20th August 2021 - https://mailchi.mp/whittlebury.com/childrens-swim-returning-and-timetable-update
Didn’t receive the member emails? Click here to subscribe
A message from The Leisure Club team
The Leisure Club team continue to work hard to ensure we operate in a safe environment. We are still operating on reduced staffing levels so please be patient with any enquiries regarding memberships.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members for their ongoing support during such unprecedented times. Please stay safe.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding your membership.