Summary of important information
- The Leisure Club will reopen to members on 10th August to members only.
- Members will be required to book their gym, class or gym session through the Mywellness app – Details of how to create your wellness account and book sessions can be found in the email links below.
- If members were previously paying by direct debit, direct debits will remain frozen until further notice. All direct debit members will pay £6.00 per booked session.
- If members have a pre-paid membership, we have written to you in July 2020 with your new revised expiry date and booking session information.
What we have communicated with members so far
We have endeavoured to keep our members up to date with information as we head towards 10th August. During July we have sent out 3 emails with reopening updates, how to create your Mywellness account, new safety measures we have put in place and other frequently asked questions.
All emails can be viewed below;
- Members email sent 10th July - https://mailchi.mp/whittlebury.com/the-leisure-club-is-reopeningbut-not-as-you-know-it
- Members email sent 17th July - https://mailchi.mp/whittlebury.com/the-leisure-club-reopening-further-update
- Members email sent 27th July - https://mailchi.mp/whittlebury.com/the-leisure-club-reopening-update
Didn’t receive the member emails? Click here to subscribe