Further to our communication on Monday 11th May, thank you for bearing with us whilst we ensured that our planning followed the required government and England Golf guidelines, and we are now delighted to announce that golf at Whittlebury Park will reopen on Monday 18th May, 8 weeks after being requested to close down to help control the spread of COVID-19.
The health, safety and security of our team members and guests has always been paramount to us all at Whittlebury Park, so we respectfully request that you follow any advice & instruction given, of which may change and evolve in the coming weeks.
Ahead of you paying our golf course a visit, here are some planning guidelines:
- Our golf course opened again from Monday 18th May @ 9am
- The tee sheet will open for bookings upto 7 days in advance
- All bookings to be made online only and prepaid as our phones are not constantly manned at this time, however member guests names will need to be phoned through to the Pro-shop prior to arrival and paid for
- For member bookings click here and for visitor bookings click here
- Following the government's easing of lockdown restrictions and further advice from England Golf, we are now open for 4 balls
- Tee times between 7am – 10.30am reserved for members only
- For fairness to everyone, we politely request that members restrict bookings to a maximum of one tee time every other day
- Please note limited practice facilities are available for those golfers who have booked a tee time only - putting green only at this time
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before pre-booked tee time
- Please ensure that you have read your booking confirmation for our current terms & conditions
- Please click here for important information relating to our code of conduct
We are genuinely excited about being able to open our golf course once again and we look forward to welcoming you to Whittlebury Park once again.
Stay safe and best wishes.
The Whittlebury Park Team