We are looking for passionate and driven Beauty Therapists to provide a service of excellence to our guests in The Day Spa. With over 20 internal training courses there is an excellent opportunity to continually develop and build on your beauty skills and knowledge!
- Performing treatments to the highest standard and delivered with the utmost professionalism.
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional
- Working towards retail targets and upselling products
- Continually develop product knowledge with various brands such as, Elemis, Espa and Jessica
- Working with an enthusiastic and motivated attitude when dealing with clients, guests and colleagues.
- Ensure flexibility with working patterns to meet the ever-changing needs of the business: you will work 160 hours over 4 weeks and 5 days over 7
- (5%) Commission from retail products sold
- Monthly product incentives
- Westfield Health Care Plan
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Spa and Gym membership
- Discounts on overnight stays, spa days, treatments and much more
- Up to 33% discounts on new cars (Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep)
- Free monthly massage
Essential Qualifications: NVQ Level two and three, BTEC, NVQ Level two and a massage course and Qualification in Massage
Desired Qualifications: Training in Elemis, Espa or Jessica, Reflexology
Essential Experience: Experience working with clients either in college or in the Spa or beauty industry
Desired Experience: Previous role in beauty or spa
Essential & Desired Attitude: Positive attitude, willingness, being open to new ideas, good time keeping and wanting to learn
Ideally able to drive due to location
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter or application form, which you can download here. If you would like further information on this position, please call us on 01327 850 448.