Main Objectives & Job Role
Managing the larger events booked through our enquiry specialist team, from conferences and exhibitions to large corporate parties and events. To lead, mentor and coach the Event Planners in their development. To ensure the team of planners are engaged and maximising all opportunities.
You will understand the operational delivery of all events by working with the Business Operations delivery team regularly and being on hand to be able to step in and assist where necessary.
Main Area of Responsibility
• You’ll plan the Event Planners days and understand what needs to be achieved that day to fulfil the timely completion of tasks for upcoming events
• You’ll be auditing all bookings, checking the details are correct and that the team have maximised all opportunities
• You’ll be producing accurate event sheets for clients and colleagues and also auditing the teams’ sheets to ensure accuracy
• You’ll understand the company policy relating to contracts, terms and conditions, yield management and payments and be able to coach the team on this
• You’ll be meeting clients for site visits, sending out detailed quotes and carrying out follow up calls
• You’ll also assist where needed to deliver an exceptional customer experience to all
Salary 40hrs per week contract/ £21,000 per annum and after successful probation your salary will be £25,000 per annum
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy (Full time staff only) -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals (currently paused whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or complete the application form below