Main Objective & Job Role
As part of the Housekeeping team you will be able to work under your own steam and deliver an outstanding customer experience in a professional and efficient manner to all our customers and guests. You will be expected to work weekends. Night shift starts at 9.30pm and finish 6am.
Main Area of Responsibility
- · As our Night Leisure & Spa Attendant, you will be responsible for the cleanliness & hygiene in all areas within the leisure & spa at all times. In addition to this ensuring there is a supply of laundered robes & towels, all amenities are checked and filled. Complete all deep cleaning tasks set by the supervisor, maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- · To report any maintenance issues/damage.
- · To report and safeguard all lost property items ensuring it is all handed in following the company procedures.
- · Ensure all keys taken are signed in and out on a daily basis to ensure security of all keys.
- · Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- · Be able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including changes to shifts/rotas.
- · To help and advise new staff on all aspects and standards in all job activities.
- · Carry out any reasonable request made by management.
- · To be flexible in the duties required by you, by assisting in another department if requested to by Department Head.
Salary: £20,800 per year / £10 per hour
This role is known internally as an S1 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: email@example.com Or complete the application form below