MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
To clean and service bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors, as per company standard. Provide an efficient and personalised service and assist with new starters.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work to room checklist as directed by Head Housekeeper.
- Check duties and room allocation and collect tidies and trolley.
- Clean and service bedrooms and bathrooms as per S.O.P., using guest’s name on any occasion that you come into contact with them.
- Replenish consumable items.
- Ensure trolley and trolley bases are kept clean and tidy.
- Requisition and control supplies of cleaning materials.
- Ensure the security of guests’ and company’s property, stock and premises.
- Report any necessary maintenance work.
- Hand in completed comment cards.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health & Safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc.
- To comply with any reasonable request by the Head Housekeeper or Management.
- To report for duty punctually as per your department rota, wearing the correct uniform attire
- To attend training when required.