A great opportunity exists to work for a family-owned, independent business where our people are the foundations of our success – and we are proud that many members of the team who joined us when we first opened our doors to the public are still with us today.
As a business we believe that we can always improve and grow our offering to guests. We understand that to achieve this we need a great team who share our beliefs and passion. The success of the business requires our team to be motivated to make a difference and deliver a warm and welcoming environment to our guests. This expectation of growth and environment starts with us offering our team exactly this; we will always encourage and support you to improve and grow, we have a commitment to make our workplace an environment where each one of us feel like a valued member of the team.
Each and every job here at Whittlebury Park is essential to the enjoyment of life.
Whether we are welcoming corporate working groups, hosting family celebrations and wedding parties or providing respite to those hoping to escape the pressures of life and simply relax, our mission is always to make someone’s day.
Our multi-property estate and customer base is diverse and growing
If you’ve got what it takes to be a vital part of a busy, professional and high-performing team, then we would love to hear from you.
The Housekeeping Department is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of all Guest rooms, Public areas across the Atrium, Hotel, Orangery, Paddock, and Pavilion. You will be part of very dynamic team.
MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
As part of the Housekeeping team you will be able to work under your own steam and deliver an outstanding customer experience in a professional and efficient manner to all our customers and guests.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- As our Housekeeping Supervisor you will be responsible for allocating room attendants work lists each day to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the department on a day to day basis, all special requests for rooms are complete. In addition this is a hands on proactive supervisor role, you will conduct daily inspection of all guests rooms ensuring rooms adhere to Whittlebury standards of hygiene, cleanliness, schedule and supervise deep cleaning rotas, maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Assist Executive Head Housekeeper with ordering supplies, rotas, discussing individual training needs within the department, implement coaching training
- To report any maintenance issues/damage
- To report and safeguard all lost property items ensuring it is all handed in following the company procedures
- Carry out Guest requests in a willing and pleasant manner as their satisfaction will be your priority
- Ensure all keys taken are signed in and out on a daily basis to ensure security of all keys
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including changes to shifts/rotas
- Must have hotel/hospitality experience
Salary: Starting salary £22,880 per annum increasing to £24,461 per annum after a successful 3 month probationary.
The range of these roles are known internally as S1 role, and some of the benefits associated with these role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care (Full time staff only)
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy (Full time staff only) -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals (currently paused whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or complete the application form below