- 3 days per week
- 24 hours per week
- £8.50 per hour
- Minimum 3 years experience
- NVQ Level 2 qualified
- Computer literate
To help build a good working team relationship, assist with the day to day running of The Hair Studio at Whittlebury Hall and to help ensure Customer Satisfaction.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• To make sure that all Hair Studio clients are greeted warmly and sincerely.
• Once aware of - use Clients’ names as and when appropriate.
• To constantly anticipate clients’ needs, and exceed expectations wherever possible.
• To report wearing the correct uniform and name badge
• Ensure Salon is immaculately clean and tidy.
• Be confident and creative with your work.
• To work with a good relationship with your team.
• Attend training when required.
• Follow all Health & Safety regulations
• To carry out any reasonable duties within The Spa or the hotel as requested by the Hotel Management.
• To attend any training courses/sessions as requested by the Hotel Management
• To comply with industry recommendations, and any recommendations of the Environmental Health Officers, with regards to water sensitisation and any Health and Safety related issues with The Hair Studio