To carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks as directed by the course manager, in accordance with the Club’s Golf Course Maintenance Policy, it’s Health and Safety Policy and the Greenkeepers Code of Conduct.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough.
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, Drop zones and hazards.
- Switch and brush greens
- Apply top dressing and fertilizer
- Identify and control pests and diseases
- Renovate worn and damaged turf
- Prepare and maintain machinery
- Raking and maintaining bunkers