Whittlebury Park is looking for polite and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for hospitality and guest experience. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor your role will be to support the Manager and Assistant Manager in the running of various events across the estate. This includes supervising a team of people whilst being the main point of contact to the client/event organiser, events could include weddings, corporate dinners, Christmas parties as well as running any of our busy restaurants within the Hotel, Spa and Golf Club.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a busy restaurant setting
- Knowledgable in bar, restaurant and events preferred
- Customer focused with a positive friendly attitude
- Approachable and able to motivate the team
- Excellent communication skills
The food and beverage department at Whittlebury Park spans the estate with restaurants and bars in multiple buildings, catering for guests from our hotel residents, to golf members, wedding guests to conference delegates.
Salary: £22k – £26k based on experience
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions - 4x salary death in service policy
- Staff canteen with free staff meals
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations: We have received industry awards for being COVID secure.
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org