Ensure consistent and accurate control of records
- You help to ensure the efficient management of the estate F&B Service by communicating with all relevant departments though out the hotel in a timely manner, supporting the executive team.
- You will oversee designated administrative tasks (diary management, emails, and weekly work sheets for sections. Resolving timesheet queries along with validation, Raising purchase orders for non foods).
- Employees holiday (manage the holiday cards; forward any areas of conflicting time off to executive team)
- On a daily bases you will check and validate invoices (spot check prices, once these have been approved they will be passed onto the executive team.)
- Dealing with guest’s special request via sales ensuring they are communicated daily to the relevant heads of department (special diets, celebration requests etc.)
- Daily placing of orders for food & non-food
- Communicating with external suppliers as requested
- Liaising with the estate F&B Manager and the team
- Collating completed weekly records & auditing them, records of non compliance reported to the executive team
- Assist in internal investigations collating the relevant documentation and forwarding to the executive team
Health and Safety
- To adhere to all the company's procedure on health, safety and hygiene.
- Full awareness and compliance with the fire evacuation and security procedures for the Hotel.
- Report any accidents and potential hazards to the executive team
- Your previous working experience must demonstrate a background in either hospitality, fast paced retail operation, bar or restaurant will provide a close fit
- You will be IT literate, excellent time management and organisational skills
- You will possess a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- You will be a team player, who is able to communicate at all levels and meet with Internal/ external customer
- You will demonstrate a sense of urgency, can do attitude with a focus on continuous improvement
- Positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Being open to new ideas & sharing new ideas
- Good Time Keeping
- Good people skills
- Have an interest in food at the highest level
This job description cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required from time to time to carry out reasonable tasks requested by management