Conference and Events Administrator
Conference and Events Office Manager
You will also be responsible for carrying out general administrational duties to assist and support the smooth running of the department and provide a vital support for the conference and event team.
Key responsibilities include:
- You’ll be highly organized, able to stay calm under pressure and need to be a confident communicator.
- You must have an eye for detail and you’ll thrive working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Given this role will involve using our booking system, we require someone that is IT literate and will get up to speed quickly to use this system efficiently. To act as overflow on the phone for any internal/external calls.
- Perform weekly checks on accounting instructions, Function sheets and new bookings.
- Assist with event place cards, rooming lists and dietary requirements.
- Prepare contracts where necessary. - Ensure that C&E statistics are calculated accurately. - Pull and check reports readying them to be analysed further. - Ensure accuracy of data in Visual 1. - Adhere any adhoc tasks given by your Manager or Supervisor. - Helping on the registration desk when required
- Ensure effective communication within the team and other departments
- Have a full understanding of Visual 1.
- To ensure accuracy of data is fully compliant throughout the department.
- Regularly monitor quality and standard of service and assess shortfalls and successes with implementation of remedial action as required.
- You will ideally have previous experience in administration.
- Excellent MS office skills - to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You will be highly motivated with a keen eye for customer service, planning and organisation
- Must have great attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.