Our Corporate Sales Team love these “contributors to wellbeing” and wanted to share them with you.
1.Adequate and restful sleep Recharges both body and brain; improves the capacity to learn and retain information; and improves social and emotional interactions...leave your phones downstairs and read a book before bed
2. Healthy and balanced diet Gives our organs and tissues adequate nutrition to work effectively and reduces risk of disease and ill-health...move away from the biscuit jar!
3. Moderate to vigorous and regular physical activity Decreases the risks of developing certain diseases and conditions...dust off those trainers and get outside!
4. Connecting with self and others Develops moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations and gives a sense of belonging, identity and security...if you can't be with them, join them. Facetime, houseparty or just shouting over the fence. It all counts.
5. Being engaged in a fulfilling activity Provides a sense of engagement, meaning and purpose. Time to start learning a new language or hobby?
6. Giving to help a cause or others Creates more compassionate and grateful communities and generates positive emotions for the giver as well as the receiver. For example, the NHS is looking for volunteers - find out more here